The Apprentice is now the Master
What most people don’t realise is that there is much more to becoming a bricklayer...
- than becoming a bricklayer!
Check out your achievable career path starting out as a bricklaying apprentice:
- After you complete your bricklaying apprenticeship you begin working as a fully qualified tradesperson on a full wage.
- When the time is right, you become your own boss and contract out your much needed skills to building companies.
- As you take on more work you hire others to work for you and head your very own bricklaying gang.
- With further projects under your belt - your ambitions and options expand to include becoming a professional builder.
- A strong combination of your respected bricklaying trade qualification and solid experience in the business, allows your building company to establish an industry reputation with stable foundations.
- Your well built reputation as a master builder now precedes you. Working on multi-million dollar construction developments is not so much of a dream - but a reality.
- From Bricklaying Apprentice to Master Craftsman, you’re proud of how far you’ve come. The developments you’ve helped build are a constant visual reminder of your success. (That - and you’re now earning a more than decent wage too!)
Looking for a well laid career path...?
Then find your future freedom – and become a bricklayer!