The Australian Brick & Blocklaying Training Foundation in conjunction with WA’s leading Brick Manufacturers, are currently offering a Free 2 hour Bricklaying orientation course for Supervisors.
The Building Supervisors Course has been designed to help those that are responsible for the installation of brickwork, as to “Raise the Bar” and achieve the best possible result for their clients.
The course content includes (but not restricted to):
- Mortar Consistency
- Setting Out
- Moisture Barriers to Slabs
- Cement Types and Uses
- Dampcourse & Weep Holes
- Cavity Widths & Cleanliness
- Wall & Roof Ties
- Flashing Use & Positioning
- Mortar Joints (Tolerances & Finishes)
- Bricklaying Techniques to avoid cleaning
- Product Selection and Blending
- Site Management
- Bricklaying Reference Material.
Group sizes will vary; however 8-15 per group would be ideal (approximately 2 hour run time). Some refreshments will be provided.
Please direct all enquiries and bookings to your Austral Bricks or Midland Brick representative, or phone the Contacts listed in the links to these Manufacturers, above.
ABBTF WA Manager