FREE 4-DAY WORK READY PROGRAM IN VICTORIA
FOR SCHOOL LEAVERS, UNEMPLOYED OR CAREER CHANGE CANDIDATES
FREE Bricklaying Work Ready Program Ballarat.
Real Skills for the Real World
Australian Brick & Blocklaying Training Foundation Limited (ABBTF) runs a ‘hands on’ work ready bricklaying program. This program can provide a pathway to an Apprenticeship in Bricklaying and a rewarding career in the building industry.
You will learn basic skills in a hands on environment:
- General trowel skills & laying bricks
- Bricklaying hand tools & using rake jointers & roll joiners
- How to build brick walls, piers & use frame ties
- Correct set up & operation of a concrete mixer
- How to make Mortar batches correctly
- How to set a job up & basic labouring skills
- Plan and organise work
- OH&S work site basics & communication skills
We have employers all over Victoria looking to take on an apprentice. Successful candidates will be put in touch with these employers and in some cases employers may meet with you during the program. Limited places are on offer and only genuine candidates will be chosen by ABBTF to participate.
Dates and Locations
Federation University – TAFE Division
Building Q Moyle Street
25th – 28th September 2017
Protective clothing and steel cap / work boots
Program runs Mon-Thurs, 8am-4pm
These programs run every 3-4 weeks, so if you can’t make it to any of these, give us a call and we’ll give you the dates for the next ones.
If you’re interested in attending the free Work Ready Program then apply by doing one of the following:
- Fill in the form below
- Call Jacqui Breeuwer on 1300 66 44 96 or 9556 3038
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keen to participate? Fill in the application form below!