Finding a Bricklayer Employer in New South Wales
New South Wales
There are a number of ways to maximise the chances of finding a bricklayer employer in New South Wales. Here are some avenues you can explore:
- Contact several Group Training Organisations in your area. Their role is to help you find employment in the industry. There are several around metropolitan and regional New South Wales. To download the list of contacts click Group Training Organisations.
- Search for bricklaying positions and NSW apprenticeships registered online at Australian Job Search
- Register your details and download your resume / CV with Australian Job Search
- Register for Job Alerts to be sent to you at Career One and seek.com.au. Try searching and registering for Bricklayers, Bricklaying Apprentices, Bricklaying Apprenticeships.
- Keep visiting these three sites until you’re employed!
- Google your local bricklayers, check the trades section of your local newspaper – and phone them to see if they might be willing to give you a try.
- Contact your local TAFE/RTO to see if they know of any employers who may be looking for an apprentice bricklayer. View our Training Locator Map.
- Contact ABBTF to join our data base and we’ll try and help you find a NSW bricklayer employer.