Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for the ‘Thank You 10K+ Fans’ Competition
ABBTF (Become a Bricklayer)
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this “Thank You 10K+ Fans” (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Subject to condition 3, this Promotion is only open to all states and Territories within Australia including VIC, TAS, NSW, ACT, QLD, SA, WA, NT. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to all terms and conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to this Promotion. Entrants must enter a valid email address for a valid entry.
3. The following are ineligible:
(i) employees of the Promoter, ABBTF, PN Digital or any of the Promoter’s agencies that are associated with the Promotion;
(ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of an excluded employee; and
(iii) any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions.
4. This Promotion commences at 9.00am Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST”) on 13/02/2015 and ends at 11.59pm AEST on 28/02/2015 (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
5. Entry to this competition is free. To enter this Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, via one of the following methods below. The Promoter has the right to determine whether an entry is made in an acceptable form and subject to section 20.
Visit the website at: https://www.becomeabricklayer.com.au/competition Fully complete the online entry form and click on the ‘submit’ button to submit the entry online. Entrants will receive a confirmation page confirming that the entry is now successfully in the draw.
6. It is a condition of entering the Promotion that entrants agree for their personal information to be added to the ABBTF database and to be used in accordance with the purposes set out in these Terms and Conditions.
LIMITS ON ENTRY
7. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following:
(a) only one (1) entry permitted per specified email address; and
(b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
8. The draw will take place at head office at, Suite 24B, 479 Warrigal Road, Moorabbin, VIC 3189 at 3.00pm AEST on 02/03/2015. The Promoter reserves the right to draw reserves in case of an invalid entry.
9. The provisional winner will be notified by email or phone in the following two (2) days of the draw. A provisional winner will only be deemed a winner once verified by the Promoter. Winners will be published on our website: https://www.becomeabricklayer.com.au on 04/03/2015 and will remain online for thirty (30) days. Information will be available upon request via post to the ABBTF, Suite 24B, 479 Warrigal Road, Moorabbin, VIC 3189
10. Entries are open to all states as specified in condition 2.
11. There will be one (1) winning entry per month that will be randomly selected. The winner will receive a $100 Caltex Petrol Card.
12. The entry and prize winner will be selected by the Promoter on a successfully completed entry.
13. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prizes are not included. Any unused portions of the prize will not be awarded as cash. If for any reason the entry is determined by the Promoter to have been completed fraudulently or is invalid, the Promoter has the right to cancel any prize issued at any time.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
14. Due to time restrictions there will be no prize re-draw. Please make sure that your entries including your name, phone and email address are accurate to avoid disappointment.
15. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
16. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
17. Total prize pool has an approximate retail value of $100.
18. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
19. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
20. The Promoter in its sole discretion reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
21. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law
(a) to disqualify any entrant; or
(b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
22. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and ABBTF companies (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
25. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and the ABBTF, PN Digital companies (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any entry or correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether received by the Promoter or not) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in the prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
(e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant or winner; or
(f) use of the prize.
27. The “Promoter” is PN Digital & ABBTF, Suite 24B, 479 Warrigal Road, Moorabbin, VIC 3189 . ABN 41 097 159 914. Telephone: 1300 30 44 77