Pre Apprenticeship Training
Pre Apprenticeship Training in bricklaying before starting a Western Australian apprenticeshipis an excellent introduction to the trade.
Pre Apprenticeship Training in WA can provide great benefits for you:
- A hands-on experience of bricklaying
- Opportunity to gain knowledge and skills
- See if you are suited and if bricklaying appeals to you
- Make you work ready and very employable
- Credit for signed off competencies against future apprenticeship training
- Some courses provide on-site experience
- Training in health and safety for the trade
- Be part of the learning team that is bricklaying
Pre Apprenticeship Training in WA can be in a number of forms:
- VET in schools in years 11 and 12
- SAL in secondary school or TAFE for years 11 and 12
- Pre-apprenticeship courses at a TAFE/RTO
For more info about Pre Apprenticeship Training in Western Australia contact ABBTF.